As much as we may enjoy not dealing with cleaning around our homes, unfortunately this is a job that needs to be done at one point or another. If the floors are covered with stains and hard to clean might be a time too late to deal with this easily, so you will need to address the issues as soon as they pop up if you want to succeed in time for everything you need to deal with. Naturally, there are ways you can avoid dealing with cleaning in unpleasant ways by being more effective at it. The following few tips will give you an idea what you can do to make it happen:
• You would do well to keep things simple in terms of cleaning. There will be quite a few things to do when cleaning different floors, though in most cases you can do a lot of good with simple water and soap alongside a sponge mop. Tough spots will require more care than the usual work, however you will rarely need any special and expensive cleaners to get the job done for the most part.
• You can also use a sponge to reach harder places, since using a sponge would be next to impossible to work with. Using it will allow you to get things done with much less hassle involved for these harder places for a nice and clean floor.
• Something else you can use to your advantage are microfiber mops. They are much more absorbent than the other options at your disposal. You can use them with pretty much all chemicals used for cleaning, at the same time being reusable and safely washable too. They won’t deteriorate as string mops do, which makes them last much longer in turn.
• Another thing you can use to make sure you have the floors clean of dirt and debris is to eliminate mold on it if it appears. Using powdered oxygen bleach will allow you to eliminate it from your floors with greater efficiency, especially in hard to reach places and nastier spots.
• Something else you may want to use on the floors after you’re done cleaning them should be a silicone-based cleaner, as this will make them a lot more resistant to stains in the future as well as similar problems. You can do this by yourself, as it will not require any prior experience to deal with laying it on.
• Alternate solutions for cleaning floors can include bleach and water in a 1:9 ratio if you want to sanitize the floor after you’re done. Do this on a semi-regular basis if you feel you need to so you’ll keep the germs away.
It is really remarkable how laminate flooring as a type of economical decoration materials strides into our daily house flooring projects in the recent 10 years. From the initial dull imitation of solid floors with limited wood colors till now, laminate flooring patterns have experienced huge reformation. So far, there are 13 types of normal surface designs and over thousand of floor colors circulating in the decoration market. Patterns are already diverse but diligent laminate flooring suppliers are still committed to create the next surprise for consumers. So, there comes stylish parquet laminate flooring.
Parquet laminate flooring is a premier type of laminate flooring which also possesses general laminate advantages such as high wearing resistance, water resistance, and anti-scratches. The most different character lies between parquet and normal laminates is the appearance and presenting pattern.
Normal laminate floors have independent colors which don’t need to consider much about connection angles, directions with rest floor boards; while laminate parquet flooring may need four pieces of boards to constitute a simple picture design. Graphically speaking, installing parquet laminate floor is just like a puzzle, which needs you to find out the relative pieces to accomplish a completed design.
Besides, the final effect after installation between normal laminate flooring and parquet floors is different. It will appear united and completed for normal laminates, which just looks like a huge picture and each part is slightly different. That’s because the initial big board is indeed pressed by a large piece of color paper and then cut into required sizes as per customers finally. From this point, parquet laminate is totally different. The relative parts look similar just like produced from the same mould.
After reformation, Sunspeed Flooring can offer various parquet laminate now, besides normal designs like beige parquet, coffee parquet and coral parquet, there are also new arrivals like “Eternal Light” and “Baroque Spirit” and those new designs are more popular with irradiation effect. No matter how it changes, our final goal is to decorate your room with comfort and beauty.
Still looking for parquet laminate flooring? Why not go to give Sunspeed Flooring a shot?
It is unbelievably remarkable how the last twenty years have increased the range of material used for home flooring. Once only hardwood, linoleum or carpet, the inclusion of tile, bamboo, cork and laminate floorings have given homeowners a wide range of styles and material to choose from. With incomparable advantages laminate flooring is becoming the most popular flooring material in homes across North America and the rest of the globe. Meanwhile, many laminate flooring manufacturers are getting into laminate flooring industry to satisfy the gradually increasing demands for laminate flooring, including Quick step, Pergo, Shaw and Sunspeed Flooring.
Though laminate flooring is well accepted by most consumers, it’s not perfect, there are still pros and cons.
- Laminate flooring is produced by hot pressing 4 distinct layers together which assures the durability and wearing resistance. Melamine resin on the top layer makes it resistant to scratch, impact and preventing fading. Depending on manufacturers, most laminate flooring has a warranty of at least 10 years and the average is 15 years.
- Care free maintenance is another shining point of laminate flooring. For the special material of the top layer, liquid and stains are hard to attach onto flooring surface although they can eventually soak in if let stand.
- Easy installation will totally satisfy your curiosity of do it yourself. Produced with click systems, laminate can be installed easily just by a slight tap. Besides, this flooring can be installed on existing flooring without having to tear up the original flooring.
- Stylish designs enable laminate flooring not limited to traditional wood appearance. Cloth, carpet, stone and tile, all these mimics help to make laminate flooring present diversely. Anyway, if you are still interested in traditional wood colors, knotty pine laminate flooring and parquet style laminate flooring are good choices.
- Even with all these advantages, perhaps the most important one is the cost. Laminate flooring prices have been coming down steadily over the last few years, while quality has improved. Modern laminate flooring is virtually indistinguishable from hardwood flooring, but it only costs a fraction of solid flooring prices.
- Laminate flooring is not hardwood. This means it adds little to the value of the home, and some people find it unattractive because it isn’t ‘real’ wood.
- You also cannot refinish a laminate floor. Damaged or worn flooring needs to have the individual planks removed and replaced to restore the appearance.
Although the pros overweigh the cons when it comes to laminate flooring, there will remain hold outs who don’t like laminate flooring on the principle that it’s not a real wood. However, for the price, ease of durability and installation, it’s hard to beat laminate flooring.
Walnut as one of the premium wood species mainly originates from North America and Europe. Featured by beautiful parabola wood textures and a vivid contrast between light and dark wood grains, walnut wood has been widely applied into furniture, hard wood flooring and cupboard materials. With the printing technique improved, walnut colors are transferred into laminate flooring gradually. And diverse walnut laminate flooring has become the new beloved of many consumers all over the world.
If you are thinking about completing your flooring decoration with walnut laminate floors, why not come to Sunspeed Flooring for a walnut laminate browse first? There you can start your ease selection from a wide color range. Dark, brown, black or white, all the classical color tones of walnut can be found here. If you are looking for the dignity of dark, just try dark walnut; if you prefer the exoticism of foreign land, why not pick American walnut? And Sunspeed can offer more than these. You won’t catch the beauty and shock until you experience it in person.
The photo above is an installation effect of natural walnut laminate flooring ordered by one of Sunspeed Flooring’s Vietnam customers. Soft and beautiful walnut textures matched with small embossed surface presents walnut characters wonderfully. Of course, if you love those classical walnut colors even more, I recommend black walnut laminate flooring which mimics American black walnut wood grains vividly. For any other color requests, don’t hesitate to contact Sunspeed Flooring.